My collectors want to own a work that reminds them of happy places. This is such work because when it was made, it was very fun to make and it made me very happy. A collector will like this work because it will make them happy.
What makes you happy? Being with your friends while you comment on the beautiful “Happy Place” painting. You do not judge yourself if you are happy. You need to stay optimistic while looking at your own Happy Place. As a collector, you can take action and buy “Happy Place”. That will make you happy. Or you can feel happy by giving “Happy Place” to others. It is better to give than to receive.
- Happy Place has warm and cool colors as well as metallic acrylic colors.
- The color scheme includes warm gold, reds, yellow and greens, and cool blues and violets.
- As a collector, you would be the envy of your friends and feel the pride of owning a unique, one-of-a-kind art work that is unique and special
- Art will increase in value with time
- Art makes your home beautiful
- Art makes your office beautiful
- Art color scheme can be coordinated with rooms in your home
- Art fills occupational voids and distracts from thoughts of illness
- Art improves well being by decreasing negative emotions and increasing positive ones
- Art improves medical outcomes trends toward reduced depression
- Art reduces stress and anxiety and increases positive emotions
- Art improves in flow and spontaneity, expression of grief, positive identity, and social networks
- Art creates real positive physical effects in your body