Welcome from Rossi Kelton, Dream Maker, Sales Ambassador, Fine Artist
Welcome to Rossi Kelton’s Fine Art e-boutique. Born in Montevideo, Uruguay, Rossana has been working in oil, airbrushing and acrylic paintings for over 35 years. After taking a few classes in art, she went to work in the New York area. Rossana is currently working to obtain her Bachelor’s in Fine Art from SCAD – Savannah College of Art and Design.
She uses various innovative materials to create artistic paintings that are of unique commercial artistic quality. Her passion for learning and experimenting with a multitude of alternative materials and techniques, led to her original abstract art creations. Currently, she is working in the area of abstract art. Rossana is an innovative artist. Rossana's primary focus has been on innovative materials and abstractions with their simplicities and complexities. Her eye for color, light, value and balance enable her to create innovative images of ordinary objects. She uses the new techniques to accomplish her vision. Rossana is very passionate about educating this generation about the new oil and acrylic painting techniques to achieve harmony in tones and balance between light and dark.
She has received various awards in Montevideo, Uruguay. She is a fine artist, sales ambassador and dream maker. She is currently exhibiting at the Fickle Pickle Restaurant and at Uptown Café. She exhibited at:
- Cosmic Connections at the 2014 Art Basel Miami Beach, Florida invited through Cafe Management.
- She was the Feature Artist in the Roswell Fine Art Alliance at http://www.rfaa.orgfor October and November, 2014.
- She received an honorable mention in the Great Gulf Coast Shrimp Festival in April, 2011.
- She received Special Recognition awards for the 2014 Botanicals Art Exhibition and the 2013 Botanicals Art Exhibition.
She paints because she is a rogue. She wants to get away from it all. Painting is her escape from reality. She thinks in abstract terms. Her process is to look at others artists and appliestheir techniques to her own vision. She gets inspired and then she paints. She cannot be pressured to paint and perform. She worksfrom inspiration. She isconstantly learning and applying new techniques. She is an innovator. She likes different media, different materials. She wantsto create something different that has not been created by anyone else. That is the reason she loves to paint. She is unique and original. She just wantsto be different than the rest. She just livesto paint.
Rossana uses traditional glazing techniques and multiple layers to achieve abstractions. Rossana's paintings have been in many internet galleries and shows.
- She is currently on Etsy in https://www.etsy.com/shop/RossiKelton, Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/rossanakeltonartist,
- Fine Art America Store at http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/Rossana+Kelton/alland http://rossana-kelton.artistwebsites.com/,
- comRossana Kelton at "Artist Rising" at: http:// www.artistrising.com/ galleries/ sailingoilpaintings
- Myspace at http:// myspace.com/rossanakelton
- Facebook at https: //facebook.com/rossana.kelton
- Maritime Artist on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Maritime-Artists-Promote-your-own-events/110585212309955
- Twitter at https://twitter.com/keltoncofineart
- Living Art at http://www.living-art.org.uk/Members/KeltonFineArts/ and on Goggle at https://plus.google.com/115672662886242886557/posts.
Rossana has exhibited at:
- Jackson Acura dealership Member show for the Roswell Fine Art League.
- Art and Jazz Night at the Rivermont Subdivision, Johns Creek, Georgia, 2012
- ArtPrize, Grand Rapids, MI on September 22, 2010.
- SmithTownship Arts Council, Arte Latino II from August 14 to September 24, 2010
- The Canvas Project: Volume 3, A Visual Encyclopedia by comon December, 2010.
- A Singular Creation, Water at the 3rd Ward in Brooklyn, NY on 2010
- Honorable mention at the Seabreeze Jazz Festival in Destin FL in 2006
- Great Gulf Coast Arts Festival on 2005.
Books and Articles:
Rossana has written a book Art That Sellsavailable at Lulu.com, Amazon Kindle, Barnes and Noble NOOK, Apple iBookstore and Kobo and Everything Else Kobo. She has published articles on the Yahoo Contributor Network "Twitter your Art on Twitter", October 19, 2009. She also has an active Blog in Wordpress at email@example.com.
She is currently a member of the Roswell Fine Art League. She has been a Self-Representing Artist since 2007. She is also a member of the American Society of Oil Painters since 2011. She was a member of the American Association of Marine Artists, Arts Council of Northwest Florida, Bay Rivers Art Guild, and Eastern Shore Art Center, Florida Keys Council for the Arts, the International Student Associations at Seton Hall University, WetCanvas.com and the South Florida Artist Association.
Rossana resides in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband Patrick and children Patricia, Katy, Joseph and Julia. She currently moved to 1830 Habersham Villa Drive, Cumming, Georgia 30041.